MANAGEMENT TRAINEE JOB VACANCY
Challenge yourself to be a future leader of Fortune PR !!
Fortune PR – Indonesia, Singapore, and other Southeast Asian markets
Southeast Asia’s leading integrated strategic communications consultancy
PT Fortune Pramana Rancang (Fortune PR) was started in the 1980’s as a subsidiary of FORU (IDX-listed communications group) and was one of the earliest public relations consultancy in Indonesia. Due to its success in managing corporate reputation and crisis handling of various local and international clients, Fortune PR has been consistently named as the most reputable strategic communications consultancy in Indonesia throughout the years. In 2011, Fortune PR rebranded itself into an integrated communications consultancy by developing not only PR services, but also integrated communications campaigns with in-house advertising, brand activation, and digital teams. In 2012, Fortune PR was crowned as the Southeast Asia Consultancy of The Year by The Holmes Report and also as Southeast Asia PR Agency of The Year by Campaign Asia-Pacific. In 2013, Fortune PR Singapore Pte Ltd was started to offer regional-scale communications campaign. Through partnership with the largest independent communications firms network, Worldcom Public Relations Group, Fortune PR can deliver local advantage, worldwide.
We are currently seeking Indonesia’s young talent with high motivated and strong passion in communication industry to join our Management Trainee Programme.
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience, fresh graduates are welcome
- Minimum GPA 3.25
- Minimum Toefl Score 500
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree from reputable university in anymajor (preferable major in public relations, communication, journalistic, and advertising)
- Proficiency in English is a must both oral and written (most preferable if candidate proficient in mandarin, Japanese, and/or Korean language)
- Digital savvy, active in social media (min. Facebook & Twitter)
- Actively involved in any organization
- Able to work under minimum supervision and under pressure
- Self driven, good manner, and strong analytical skill
- Well organized, disciplined, presentation, negotiation, and good communications skill
- Have a high motivation, high endurance, and achievement responsibility in completing the work
- Good personality, creative, high integrity, and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- Outstanding leadership skill
- Willing to travel a lot
Test Location :
Yogyakarta : October 15, 2014
Bandung : October 22, 2014
Jakarta : October 28, 2014
Send your complete resume and an essay about your personality in english to :
with subject email :
Management Trainee _ Name _ Test Location
Example : Management Trainee _ Harry Potter _ Jakarta
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED!