Facilities for International Students
Referring to the Guideline Book of Student Mobility from the Office of Cooperation and Promotion UAJY, the campus offer: Student Exchange between 6 months to 1 year.
General Amenities are:
Assistantship on documents and application from Immigration office such as Visa for Social and Cultural Purposes, ITAS for Single Re-Entry Permit/Multiple Re-Entry Permit and EPO (Exit Permit Only), letter of recommendation for residency (if stay for more than 1 year)
- Information about Indonesian Language Training and Learning Center.
- A student card for accessing library or as personal identity
- The exchange students may join students’ organizations (in art, sports, professionalism, debate, etc).
- Assistantship in finding the accommodation (housing/dormitory)
- Credit transfer will be assisted by the I Vice Dean of each Faculty
- Exchange students’ counterpart (Pendamping) to help the initial livelihood adjustment provided by FISIP UAJY.